House hunting is a big job. But with the right real estate agent, it doesn’t have to be. Greg has been helping people like you find their perfect home in Sonoma County for over 10 years.
A real estate professional like Greg can help you to generate your property ‘wants and needs’ list and your price range. From there, Greg will:
- Provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the market in your area and preferred neighborhoods by supplying a list of recent comparable sales, known as comps. These comps will help you to determine your offer price on similar properties.
- Contact you about any homes that meet your requirements and specifications, and arrange walkthroughs for you.
- Determine how long any prospective homes have been on the market, the seller’s motivation for selling, if the seller has made an offer on another property, is it a probate or foreclosure sale, and more.
- Submit queries to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
- Construct and review a typical real estate contract prior to making an offer, answering all your questions.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
““As a committed real estate agent, it is my duty to you to help you find the best property for your family, at the best price, in the shortest possible amount of time. I look forward to helping you move into your new home.” ”
— Greg Cornelius